Among the many changes in 2020, micro-weddings and elaborate civil ceremonies have emerged as silver linings. Whether it’s a more intimate affair at home or a trip to city hall, there are so many fabulous ways you can still celebrate your I-dos. With this in mind, we’ve curated a list of 20 pretty #perfete civil ceremony outfits for your memorable day starting with #1 above, the chic’est bride at her civil wedding/elopement, photographed by Amy Anaiz Photography. Scroll down to see more stylish options for your #perfete wedding day. Happy pinning folks!
- The name is Slayer. Wedding Slayer. This beautiful pantsuit look is as striking as it is subtle. We’re in love.
- Statement sleeves on a strapless dress, what else can we ask for?
- What’s love without a little bit of drama? This epic cape on a bridal pantsuit by Imad Eduso is EVERYTHING!
- This little white dress with a feather skirt is the perfect balance of short and sweet.
- We can’t even- from the chic headband to the plunge neckline, long sleeves and ballerina skirt. We’re smitten!
- There’s something to be said about little white dresses, especially when it comes with this huge floral bodice. Yes!
- What better inspiration than a real bride? This Joshua Dwain bride pairs chic with sexy so effortlessly.
- You can always count on BHLDN for a solid collection of little white dresses. This one by Aidan Mattox would be a hit even after the wedding.
- One of our personal breakouts in this bunch, are the gorgeous and versatile options from Deji & Kola Bridal. GORGEOUS!
- Only Monique L’huillier can pull off the perfect balance of fun, flirty and fashionable. We love love this look for a city hall wedding.
- The entirety of this Nigerian wedding took our breaths away. What a fa-bu-lously chic civil wedding look.
- Do we even have to say anything about this tea-length perfection by Watters? Nope! It’s as #perfete as it comes.
14&15. I think Viktor & Rolf gowns are made to be versatile for any event. These two beauties hit the mark 100%
- If you’re looking for a re-wearable look and wanting to go off the beaten white path, this Needle& Thread gown is exactly the choice.
- Can you tell we’re obsessed with Nigerian designer Imad Eduso. She clearly knocks every pants look out of the park.
- One of our favorite Lela Rose looks is this beaded off-shoulder that screams effortless sophisticate. I need the in my closet STAT.
- Simple with a side of DRAMA. Yup! that’s what this feathered jumpsuit by Saylor is giving.
- Real brides do it best. How chic is this S.O. Style bride in her Reine Roi dress?
- Last but certainly not least, this Couture by Tabik jumpsuit styled by Lavish Bridal. Stunning!