Happy Tuesday! We hope you’re loving our new site so far! If you’re like me and love fruity cocktails, this recipe is for you! Jazz up your cocktails with this Raspberry Champagne Popsicle created by Korie Dy for a shoot we did last year with by Petronella Photography:
- 1 cup Sparkling Wine/ Champagne
- 6 tbsp agave or honey
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blackberries
- Add all the ingredients into a variable speed blender and blend on low until the mixture is mostly smooth with some chunks left.
- Immediately distribute it into a popsicle mold, place the lid over the top, stick in the popsicle sticks, and freeze. This recipe makes 10 popsicles in this mold. It will make the same in a mold that is very similar.
- To remove the popsicles, run mold under warm water until it separates from the mold. This only takes a few seconds. Gently pull them out, they should come out with a little resistance as long as they haven’t started to melt.
- Prepare 10 glasses and place 1 popsicle into each glass. Make sure your glasses are wide enough for the popsicle to fit inside without having to force them in.
- Remove the popsicles from the mold and place them into the glasses, and pour a your sparkling wine over them bit by bit until the glasses are halfway full. Serve immediately.
Stirrers by Ten23 Designs. Images by Petronella Photography. Recipe by Korie Dy.