Hey everyone!! The past few weeks have been insanely filled with wedding related activities! We have had so many meetings, and days filled with planning, but we also had our bachelor(ette) parties, and my last shower!
My bachelorette party was a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico!! We travelled with Royal Caribbean on their ship, Brilliance of the Seas, and it was purely amazing. There were seven of us that went, and we definitely had the time of our lives. We spent the days laying out, going to the sauna, sitting by the bar, and relaxing. Most of our nights were filled with an amazing dinner, and then spent at the night club dancing away! Ian’s bachelor party was at a cabin in Alabama! The guys spent their time relaxing, fishing, and of course, drinking. Unfortunately, they did not take many pictures, but I am so glad they had a good time!
My last shower this month was my lingerie shower!!! I got so many cute gifts from all of my friends – I received baby dolls, tons of panties, a bra, and even some pure romance gifts! My best friend, Lesley hosted the shower and she did such an amazing job crafting, and setting everything up for the shower! I am so thankful for having such great friends to celebrate with me.
We are now down to only THREE DAYS before the wedding. I seriously cannot believe it! I am starting to get nervous, but I know everything will go great!
Here is my updated checklist until the wedding:
▪ Get our guest book, and table numbers
▪ Have my bachelorette cruise
▪ Finish my bridal party favor bags
▪ Have all of our final vendor meetings
▪ Get my hair cut and highlighted
▪ Have my lingerie shower
▪ Have my final dress fitting
▪ Get our marriage license
▪ Finish our favor boxes, paint our table numbers, and finish our picture frames
▪ Purchase gold ribbon, an easel, and a chalk pen
▪ Frame our seating chart
▪ Wrap all gifts
▪ Pick up our wedding welcome sign
▪ Confirm with our wedding lunch caterer
▪ Schedule appointments: Massage, nails, etc.
▪ Order the last of our candles
▪ Organize all my décor and take inventory
▪ Assign people to help my planner put all of our gifts and leftover décor in my parents car, or bring them back to our hotel room
▪ Finalize our vows
▪ Finalize our timeline
▪ Confirm everything with our wedding coordinator
▪ Get all of our décor to Atlanta
▪ Pick up our macarons + put them in our favor boxes
▪ Confirm our rehearsal dinner cake, and our hotel rooms
▪ Attend our rehearsal
▪ GET MARRIED! <3
See you guys as Mrs. Berger 😉 <3
Bride to be Alex T is blogging as part of our Real Bride bloggers series called #APbride. To catch up on all our #APbride stories click here.