We are such huge fans of gift registries here at Aisle Perfect. Forget that whole “it’s weird to ask” schpeel… if your guests want to give you gifts, why not help them along? Once you’ve made the decision to have a gift registry, the biggest challenge becomes deciding on what to include.
The Registry at Boscov’s is your one-stop shop for all your newlywed needs. From the hottest brands in kitchen and housewares, to luxurious bedding and furniture (yes you can register for a sofa too), Boscov’s has you covered.
Registering at Boscov’s comes with a whole lot of swag including:
- A 15% off Shopping Pass for the Couple: Yes, this is real life. Each registered couple get a 15% discount pass that can be used within 60 days of registering to purchase wedding day essentials like jewelry, beauty products and my favorite- shoes. You could actually also use that pass to get gifts for your bridal party – like cute cosmetics or matching clutches for the ladies and dapper bowties or cool watches for the fellas. BEST.OF.ALL—-> you can use this pass to buy your wedding bands!! Yes, start your marriage with savings!
- Freebies from brands just for registering for their products AND even more free gifts when those products are purchased.
- Enclosure cards you can add to your invitations offering guests a discount to shop your registry.
- A 10% registry rewards certificate which gets you a 10% rebate on all gifts purchased through your registry at Boscov’s. You can use this rebate to buy whatever’s left over on your registry (two birds- one stone).
- Complimentary gift wrap on all your wrap-able presents.
- And of course- a Registry completion discount of an extra 10% off (5% off small electrics and vacuums) most items remaining on your registry.
Home goods are only the tip of the pretty perfect iceberg that Boscov has to offer. They have just about everything you need for a happily ever after, including:
– An in-house travel center that specializes in booking honeymoons. Which means you can even set up a honeymoon registry and have guests contribute to your first trip together as a married couple.
-A kick-ass fine jewelry department with a great selection of wedding bands where you and your husband or wife to-be can shop for rings. (And check this – you can even use your 15% off shopping pass towards this purchase! can I get an AMEN? )
And the cherry on top? The Registry at Boscov’s has a slew of dedicated registry consultants (available in every store location) to offer personalized service to couples and their guests.
Clearly, WE are sold on the awesomeness of The Registry at Boscov’s and really you should be too. Take the stress out of the whole gift registry process- get things you’ll actually love without wanting to pull your hair out. Get started online or at a Boscov location near you by visiting their website here.